Introducing Pioneer-Dietecs Precision Edge Dies
NEW Precision Edge Improves Specimen Die Performance
Groundbreaking New Edge Enhances Die Performance and Longevity
- Controlled “pitch” angle for soft and harder materials to ensure controlled cut forces
- Greater specimen cut part accuracy
- Minimal specimen distortion for precision test readings
The New Precision Edge is Now Available at No Extra Cost
All Pioneer dies now include the new Precision edge for improved performance and longer lasting edges. To order specimen dies, visit the Pioneer-Dietecs Die Store.
Upgrade Your Dies to the New Precision Edge
Sharpening and Certification Service
Pioneer’s new Precision Edge can be applied to most existing Pioneer-Dietecs dies when returned for sharpening, calibration, certification, and validation services. Competitive dies may also be eligible as part of the Pioneer sharpening and certification service.
Pioneer Sharpening and Certification Service includes:
- Complete reconditioning of the specimen die
- A certificate of compliance
- CMM Validation Report measured to 0.0001″
- Updated maintenance log
- Perpetual archiving of the specimen die’s history for an ISO paper trail
Free Evaluation of Competitive Dies
To submit a competitive die for sharpening, certification and validation, send us your die first for a free evaluation to confirm it’s eligible for certification. Once your die is approved, we will notify you by email and we’ll sharpen it, certify and validate it.
Pioneer Die Sharpening
If you have a Pioneer die that needs sharpening, there’s no need for an evaluation. All dies manufactured by Pioneer-Dietecs are certifiable as long as they have not been broken or subjected to abuse, including older vintage Pioneer-Dietecs Dies.
Order Online from Two Sites with Personalized Service
As the leading U.S. manufacturer of specimen dies, Pioneer-Dietecs dies are manufactured right on the premises and shipped directly to you from the factory. With dies to any specification as well as custom dies, we offer online ordering in two locations:
- The Specimen Die Store at ASTMdie.com
- The Pioneer-Dietecs corporate site at Pioneer-Dietecs.com